CEO I COO I Ports & Logistics I Supply Chain I Finance I Projects I Infrastructure I Consulting I Port & Rail Integration I Engineering
To utilise my acumen and experience in enhancing shareholder value
Chairman – Richards Bay Coal Terminal, January 2017 to current
Non-Executive Director – WBHO (listed company in the JSE)
Non- Executive Director – UKZN Training
Chairman – ITEC Eastern Cape
Non-Executive Director – IVS Shipping (Pty) LTD
Chairman – Magwa Tea Estates
Chairman – Amatola Trust
Non-Executive Director – CCS Shipping (Pty) LTD
Trustee – TransMed Medical Aid
Trustee – Finance and Fiscal Committee of South Africa
Highly experienced executive with 22 years’ senior management and operations experience in the port terminals, logistics, supply chain (port and rail integration)
I am the former CEO for the Richards Bay Coal Terminal, prior to that I was the COO at the Transnet Port Terminals. I also worked as General Manager: New Business Development and GM; Supply Chain Management at the same organisation. I have a strong background in Accounting and Auditing having completed my articles in 1997.
I have a proven track record in leading large organisations and SBU’s. An innovative leader, I possess demonstrable pedigree New Business Development, Relationship and Stakeholder Management, Business Strategy, Project Management, Financial and People Management.
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING I MENTORSHIP I COACHING
- I am passionate in the development of the youth, mentorship of women and encouraging people to bring out their best.
- My personal motto and message is simple, “it is possible for everyone”.
- I have delivered papers in conferences on port and rail operations and infrastructure globally and in the continent of Africa.
- I have motivated the youth and women around the globe.
- I have developed the concept of inland terminals for land locked countries and ensured that they are operational.
- I am a turnaround specialist for businesses that are ailing
- Infrastructure Development
- Talent Management
- Port and Rail Integration
- Financial Management
- Strategic Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Vision, Strategy, Execution & Leadership
- P&L and Operations Management
- Performance Management
- Leadership, Motivation and Mentorship